PayPal securely processes tithes and offerings for Antioch Christian Ministries Inc. You may give through your own PayPal account or by credit card.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to give with a credit card.
Once you choose an option below you will be redirected to PayPal’s website.
Using PayPal without an account.
1. Choose an option below (click Tithes or Offerings)
2. You will be redirected to PayPal’s website.
3. Fill in the “Donation Amount” and click the “Update Total” button.
4. If you do not have a PayPal account, click “Continue” (lower left side) to pay with a credit card.
5. Please fill in all required information. Ensure that your credit card information is accurate. Then click “Review Donation and Continue”.
6. Verify all the information is correct and complete the transaction.
7. Once the payment is complete, you can choose to return to Antioch Christian Ministries and you will then be redirected back to acmrevivalcentre.com.
(Optional) After reviewing your information, you can choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
PayPal’s process for accepting credit cards payments is rigorous. This helps prevent people from paying for things with stolen or unauthorised cards. The screening process is complex and, on rare occasions, it will impact valid cards.
If you have paid with the same credit card through PayPal before, it may show an error if you are using different contact information or a different email address than last time.
If you know your card is valid but your payment still doesn’t go through, we suggest that you try another credit card or try your transaction again later.